Friday, April 13, 2012

seo talks

The subtleties of Seo's language right now is hard to capture. He is certainly on the later end of the talking scale, and yet he communicates and talks in his own way, in his own time. Yesterday I asked him if he wanted to read a book and he said "na yaht" which meant "not yet" and Alex and I both burst out laughing. Anytime his strings two words together it is a treat. He is saying "yes" more than "Yah" lately, although he says "Yessssh". Here are some other ones:
Tron = Ron
David = Da-Did
all done = ahhh daa
lili = eeee yeee
hungry = hungeee
water= wa
becca - bock-ca
tree- reee
flower = (sign) sniff sniff

a small list of words he says without prompting (off the top of my head)
Ema
thank you
dada
mama

I will add more tomorrow. I am nodding off as I write...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment~ I always appreciate questions and hellos!