Usually in the late afternoon we put on a kids show or movie for the kids as a little down time for them (and us) while we finish dinner and clean up from work. The above picture is them at the start of the show, and then a bit later I looked over to see them like this:
I love them so.
Other noteworthy things:
- Lil's bottom middle two teeth are very wiggly.
- Seo has been really loving to snuggle lately which is especially lovely.
- A few nights ago we couldn't find Seo's binkies (weird right???) and then again the next night too. And he hasn't mentioned it since. He hasn't been sleeping as soundly at night though.
- Lili has been seeming really big lately. She is really expressing interest in reading, and we have been having a lot of conversations that are shedding light into her rapidly expanding mind and thought process.
- Seo is at one of my personal favorite ages. He seriously melts my heart many many times a day with all of his cute one-liners and sweetness. One liners such as "Yee-haw! Giddy-up cowboy!" and "Rocket ship~ BSHHHHUWWWWWWWWWWW" and "Rock and roll baby!"