|Lili & Kestrel at farm school|
Monday 11/5: "Today was full of candles and fire! We heard the story of St. Martin, made observations of candles and their flames, and made earth candles. In the picture, we were getting ready to dig the holes we would use for making our candles. I hope you have a great week and I look forward to seeing your kiddos next week!" ~ Kimberly
In other family news:
* Nene sent us the yearly halloween package & this year it was crazy bow ties and ties and mustaches. Super fun!
* First time for Seo going #2 on the potty. M&Ms for all!!!
* Lili has her first slightly wiggly tooth!
* Lili has been taking more and more showers on her own now.
* Seo woke up a 5:00am due to the time change this morning :(
* We are starting to get SO excited about the arrival of our little baby niece/cousin in roughly 2 months!!!
|being silly with our new duds from Nene!|